My Blog List

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Sand Dunes

Saturday my housemate had plans to go to the St Anthony dunes in Idaho to ride dirt bikes with some friends.  Not being a motorsports guy, I wasn't sure if I should go.  But shortly before he left Friday Saturday afternoon I decided to go check it out.

The views when we got there were pretty nice.

Sunday morning, one of the guys we met there offered to let me use his daughters 4 wheeler to ride with them. I was happy I did. The dunes are something special.


My riding buddies
It took me some time to get used to riding a such a device, but with some patience from my friends, we finally made it to the big climb, Choke Cherry.
Get it Jeremy!



I didn't try to climb Choke Cherry with my underexperienced self on the undersized and underpowered 4 wheeler, but it was fun to watch the dirt bikes have a go at it.

Camp, and more friends
 On the drive home, Jeremy took me by the amazing place. I will go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment